This recipe here… I felt inspired. You know those days were you don’t know what it is you want to eat but you desperately need it? Whatever that it is, I think I discovered it. It’s these chocolate and peanut butter cookies. That longing your tummy has been fetowards this unknown food. I can help! I can heeeelp! These yumtastic cookies are moist and fudgey. In a way, they’re similar to brownies but not really. I don’t know! I don’t know what I made. All I know is that I want you to try it and be as delightedly confused as I am.
1 C of all-purpose flour
1 heaping tbs of peanut butter (smooth)
1 tbs of instant coffee
1/2 C of Light brown sugar
1/4 C of Sugar
3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbs of milk
1/8 tsp of salt
1/2 C of unsalted butter
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 C of Peanut Butter Morsels
1/4 C of Milk chocolate morsels
1. Before the cookie making can commence, you must first dazzle your oven with your preheating abilities. Gracefully, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl or mixer, cream the butter, sugars, and vanilla until the mixture becomes smooth. Once the mixture is smooth add the egg, cocoa powder, and coffee. The coffee is entirely optional. If you do not wish to use it then banish it from whence it came. It will hinder you no longer.
3. After the mixture becomes a fluffy light brown color, don’t snuggle with it. It’s sticky. It might look fluffy and appealing but it’ll get everywhere, trust me. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into the mix then add the milk.
4. Last but certainly not least, add the morsels and mix until they are blended. These morsels are what gives the cookie its girth.
5. You guys know how to grease a cookie sheet, right? I know you do. I’m positive. But let me just guide you through it, you know? Hold your hand a bit. Not because you need me to! This is more for me… Take your baking sheet, cookie, or whatever it is you use and cover it in unsalted butter. Grab an ice cream scoop or a tablespoon and drop heaps of the batter into your greased sheet of love.
0 thoughts on “Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies”
This looks really tasty and fairly easy to make. I think I might try this next week. ^^
Sweet! Let me know how they turn out. ^^
These look so good! I would love to see you enter them in the Cookie Contest at for our plantation this month!
Oh my goodness! Well I would love to enter. Is the information on your website?
It is on my blog. http://virginiaplantation.wordpress.com/cookie-contest-2013/
This bake is so so amazing! =D
Need to stuff my mouth with them!
That is sooo cool it looks yummy!!!!
Thank you, Amy! I’m glad you think they look yummy.