S’mores! Who doesn’t love them? They’re a combination of everything that makes life worth living. This recipe was just something that was revealed to me through some divine inspiration.
1/2 C light brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla
1/8 tsp of salt
1 C of all-purpose flour
1 large egg
1 stick of unsalted butter
2 tbs of salted butter (melted)
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 1/2 (1.55 oz bars) of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
A handful of mini marshmallows
1. The oven is to be preheated to 350 degrees. I have faith in you. You can do this.
2. In a large bowl, cream the stick of butter (softened), vanilla, and sugars. Once the ingredients are creamed, add the egg.
3. To the wet mixture, grumpily add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Make sure you let the dry ingredients know that you are in a foul mood and need some remedying. Now, the moment has arrived for you to add the 2 tbs of butter. Add them with a bit of love, you don’t want to make the cookies think that you don’t love them or appreciate their existence.
4. I didn’t chop up the milk chocolate bars with a knife, I used my hands. Why? Because I’m a strong independent woman and I don’t need knives. Add those and mix.
5. To begin the baking process, roll the cookies and add 2 marshmallow in each individual cookie. Do not add more. They’ll fall apart! Place the little delicious rounds of my dreams into an ungreased cookie sheet and bake from 9-12 mutes.