My delightful friend Katrina once spoke to me about a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich. I have yet to sink my teeth into one, I won’t pretend like I have. However, the thought of a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff cookie has always allured me with it’s mysteriousness.
3/4 C of crunchy Peanut Butter
1 large egg
1/3 C of all-purpose flour
1/4 C of semi sweet chocolate chips
3/4 C of marshmallow fluff
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. The first step to making these cookies is gathering the ingredients. The peanut butter doesn’t need much of a prep, a simple yet kind caress will do. Nevertheless, the marshmallow fluff is usually a bit pessimistic about its life, you know? They were once, if at all, marshmallows. At times, you’ll find it contemplating what could have been. So in order to make these two ingredients friendly towards each other, you must not only shower the marshmallow fluff with compliments and positivity but also, sweep it off its metaphorical feet with some romantic gestures. I suggest a short poem. You must show the marshmallow fluff that its presence within this cookie is absolutely indispensable.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add the romanced marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, flour, and egg. Mix all the ingredients until they begin to take a dough-like shape. During the mixing process, make sure to encourage your ingredients to stray away from shyness, we’re all equal here!
4. Once the ingredients are mixed, add a little spice to their life by throwing in some chocolate chips! These chocolate chips are tiny party animals that will keep the cookies partying all the way to the oven. Mix in the sassy chocolates!
5. Grab your cookie sheet, grease it, and place some parchment paper.
6. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they look like this:
0 thoughts on “Crunchy and Chocolatey Fluffernutter”
omg…these look so thick and fluffy! Definitely have to try em out!
I sure hope you do! Girl, you will not regret it.
I love how the chocolate is gooey inside 😀 Looks very delish!
Oh, they were! if you’re craving peanut butter cookies, I’d recommend making these.
I love chunky peanut butter too! I used to carry a small bottle of peanut butter and a teaspoon in my handbag when I’m out :p
You are my type of person! That’s so cool. Peanut butter is my ultimate weakness.
Do you actually make some of these? If so, feel free to send any leftovers you can’t possibly eat. PO Bitter Box #1234 Bittertown, WA 99999. Thanks!
I do make all of these! I’ll jot your address down, Mr. Bitter Ben.
I gained 10 pounds just looking at these! Yuuummmmy…
Oh no! Not these cookies. These are super healthy and fat free…
No way! In that case, send me 2…no 4 dozen right away! Love the look of those babies…
Talk to you later,
These look fantastic!! and very simple recipe, this will be a must try!! 🙂
Thank you for sharing!!
Thank you! Yes, you will not regret trying these.
Melisa wonderful looking cookies. They look gooey like chocolate chip should be. Wonderful dessert treat!!
Thank you, Randall. I’m glad you think so.
oh i must make these!i have pb every morning, so these in a fluffy chocolately cookie…mmhmm!
You’ll love these if you’re a peanut butter lover, and from your comment, I can tell you definitely are.
Wow these look so yummy!!!
Yum these look great, and so fluffy!
Look so yummy and your pictures are lovely.
These look Delicious!
Haha, “At times, you’ll find it contemplating what could have been.” Rhapsody on marshmallow fluff.
I’ve been following your blog for a while and I think you have some kind of baking gift. I nominated you for this fun Liebster Award. Keep the posts coming!
You are just too kind! Thank you for the nomination and compliment!
These look absolutely delectable.
Loving your blog! Will be sure to try some recipes! 🙂
You know, I’ve never had a fluffernutter in my life. I’ve clearly been missing out. Something needs to be done about this.
Sir, words cannot express how empty and sad a life is without fluffernutter. These cookies are fluffy little mounds of joy, topped off with a sense of peace. Your reality will be changed, in a good way.
Melisa, you are hilarious. I’ve never enjoyed reading a step-by-step recipe so much. I don’t think I can even buy marshmallow fluff here in Australia… so I will also be ‘contemplating what could have been’. These cookies look so, so deliciously moist and pillowy. Ah, those molten chocolate chips! You’re killing me!
I’m so glad you like my writing! I’m so sorry about Australia’s lack of marshmallow fluff. If you are ever somewhere in the United States, please make sure to buy 3 jars and proceed to devour them all. You will not regret it!
OMG I need them!!!!
Thank you lovely for sharing such a delicious things. I will be more frequent visitor on your blog….for sure 🙂
Thanks for all of your lovely comments. I’m glad that you will be a frequent visitor. I rather enjoy your blog as well.