It’s been a very long time since I last posted a tag blog but I just bought a few new items and thought “Why not?!”. I retrieved this tag from Rosie’s Dailies. Please feel free to check out her lovely blog. I tag anyone who reads this and invite you to make your own! But specifically, I’d like to tag Katrina from Haut3pink here on WordPress. Don’t forget to refer to the person who tagged you so we can all see what each other’s got and loves. Continue reading
My husband really likes peanut butter. Honestly, when I say “really”, I mean REALLY. Most of the desserts he asks for contain peanut butter or he’d be happier with it added into it. This recipe was just a lazy Sunday kind of recipe. I had the ingredients around the house and took the plunge. Continue reading
There’s this health craze going about. I’m not entirely sure who invented the two ingredient oatmeal and banana cookie. It’s just been swooshing around the Internet for a while. I’ve always been interested in the cookie. It seemed simple enough and I happened to have some ripe bananas that needed some eating. I’d like to think of these as breakfast cookies, they also taste like Mounds (HECK YES!). Here is my take on these healthy cookies: Continue reading
BH Cosmetics has been having an amazing sale for a few weeks now. A friend of mine suggested I’d try these out since I was in the lookout for a new, balanced, palette. In a way, something to begin to learn the art of applying makeup since I am a complete beginner. I bought two eyeshadow palettes and a blush one. The first one was the 60 Color Day and Night Palette: Continue reading
It’s been a while, I know. I pretty much broke my back and then went back home to visit family. I am now going through physical therapy and feeling waaaaaaaaaay better. I still don’t really understand how it happened but it did (boooooo).
May was a pretty eventful month! I took some pretty lovely pictures. I discovered some new video games, authors, and makeup, all of which, I intend to review and put up on this blog! I have a few posts lined up so please stay tuned. That’s one of the pictures! ME! That’s me!
I’m a cookie monster. I can’t help myself. I’ve had cookies on the brain for the last 6 months. I always want a cookie. Hence, why this cookie came to be. I wanted a peanut butter cookie and an oatmeal cookie in one then I decided to make one. Here is my recipe of this delicious cookie:
1/2 c of all-purpose flour
1 c of creamy peanut butter
2 large eggs
2 tbs of milk
1/2 C of instant oatmeal
1 c of milk chocolate chips
1/2 a c of chopped peanuts
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 c of sugar
1. You are a cookie monster. You have gone to long without cookies. What? Has it been more than a day? How could you let this happen?! It is time to preheat the oven, you know what you must do to correct your most painful mistake. You must turn the dial to 350 degrees. Do not hesitate. You’ve hesitated long enough.
2. In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the peanut butter and oatmeal then mix. To this mixture you are going to add the flour, baking soda, and milk. You will once again mix until the concoction forms a cookie dough.
3. The cookie dough should be looking a bit dry now, so go on and add the eggs. These brave little warriors make sure the cookie dough remains together throughout the baking process. This journey is not a easy for that dough. If it were not for the eggs, this dough would simply fall apart. Before cracking each egg, let it know how much you value its work. This simple gesture will, without a doubt, boost the eggs confidence and allow the cookies to remain in shape.
4. As the cookie dough takes shape, chop your peanuts if they did not come pre-chopped. Mine did not, but it was no big deal, I was able to munch on some delicious peanuts while chopping. Add the chopped peanuts and milk chocolate chips to the bowl and fold it in. Do not use the mixer. Use your hands, you must be gentle during this part.
5. In a lined cookie sheet, bake your cookies for 7-8 minutes.