I’ve never had a blondie. I didn’t even know what a blondie was. It all happened as I was frolicking through my WordPress reader when all of a sudden… BOOM! Blondie recipes everywhere! What was I to do? I honestly felt like I was missing out on something spectacular. And the variations! Blondies with fruits, chocolate, white chocolate, and nuts. I couldn’t let myself spend another day without one of these tasty delicacies. I scoured the internet in search of the most deliciously-sounding blondie recipe. But I couldn’t make up my mind. So in the end, I followed my heart and did what I wanted.
Apparently, blondies are some sort of white brownie? I’m not entirely sure. They’re pretty sweet and very gooey.
1- 1/2 C of all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of salt
1 stick of butter
2 tbs of milk
1 tbs of chunky peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 tps of baking powder
1- 1/3 C of light brown sugar
1/3 C of peanut butter morsels
1/3 C of milk chocolate or semi sweet morsels
1. The oven must be preheated to 350 degrees. Go, go on! I’m not going to do it from here. I don’t have telekinetic powers and if I did, I don’t know where you live and I don’t think telekinesis has much range.
2. In the mixer or whatever you are using to make these blondies, add the butter, vanilla, crunchy peanut butter, egg, and sugar. Mix the ingredients until they become smooth.
3. To the previous mixture, sift in the flour then add the baking soda and salt. Mix those dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and rejoice! For the blondies are coming together! The mixture is going to look a little dry (or at least it did to me) this is when you add the milk. By adding the milk you are quenching your desserts thirst. This will produce a very grateful blondie and gratitude is the tastiest of sentiments.
4. Once the dry and wet ingredients are friends, add the morsels.
5. In a greased pan, cupcake tin, cookie sheet, cake pan, whatever you have or whatever you intend to use, spread the mixture. Make sure it is evenly spread. If it is not, and some sides are not as thick as others, those smaller sides will bake faster and possibly burn. Bake the blodies from 18-24 minutes or until golden brown.
0 thoughts on “Peanut butter and Chocolate Chip Blondies”
They look perfect. I love a blondie, especially one with peanut butter 🙂
They were pretty tasty! I’m a sucker for peanut butter desserts… Seriously, I think I have a problem.
Thanks for letting me camp out in your blog for a little while today. I had a great time and tried to leave my campsite as good as when I arrived. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks!
Well then, I hope you had a good time. See you soon!