A couple of my friends swear by the Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter cups. They call them divine and believe they are superior to the original. I like them. They’re pretty delicious. However, I’m just partial to the perfection that is the combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter. Nevertheless, my friends Katrina ,Jeraliz, and my sisters Ruthy and Eva served as the inspiration for these cookies and I think they’ll be immensely happy when I stuff these cookies down their face-holes.
1/2 C sugar
2 tbs of milk
3/8 to 1 C of all-purpose flour
1/2 C of peanut butter
1/2 tsp of vanilla
1 large egg
1/2 a stick of butter
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 C of white chocolate morsels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Waltz your way towards wherever you keep the peanut butter and seductively grab the jar. This will help the cookies have a creamy texture since your moves were so smooth. In medium sized bowl, cream the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and butter together do not be surprised at how smooth the batter will look, you did do all that waltzing.
3. To the luscious mixture, add the flour, baking soda, egg, and milk. The mixture will now be rough and a bit hard to manage. This is because the cold and uncool flour does not relate to the unimaginable coolness of the peanut butter mixture. Do not fret! Once the liquids are integrated, lovingly fold your dough until it becomes smooth again.
4. Once your dough has become firm and united, add the white chocolate morsels. You will continue to lovingly fold the morsels in. At first, they will be apprehensive to become one with the mixture, however, with a little encouragement, these guys will be best of friends in no time.
5. Bake your delicious cookies in an ungreased cookie sheet fo 9-11 minutes! Once done, let them sit for a minute in order to firm up.