My delightful friend Katrina once spoke to me about a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich. I have yet to sink my teeth into one, I won’t pretend like I have. However, the thought of a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff cookie has always allured me with it’s mysteriousness.
3/4 C of crunchy Peanut Butter
1 large egg
1/3 C of all-purpose flour
1/4 C of semi sweet chocolate chips
3/4 C of marshmallow fluff
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. The first step to making these cookies is gathering the ingredients. The peanut butter doesn’t need much of a prep, a simple yet kind caress will do. Nevertheless, the marshmallow fluff is usually a bit pessimistic about its life, you know? They were once, if at all, marshmallows. At times, you’ll find it contemplating what could have been. So in order to make these two ingredients friendly towards each other, you must not only shower the marshmallow fluff with compliments and positivity but also, sweep it off its metaphorical feet with some romantic gestures. I suggest a short poem. You must show the marshmallow fluff that its presence within this cookie is absolutely indispensable.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add the romanced marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, flour, and egg. Mix all the ingredients until they begin to take a dough-like shape. During the mixing process, make sure to encourage your ingredients to stray away from shyness, we’re all equal here!
4. Once the ingredients are mixed, add a little spice to their life by throwing in some chocolate chips! These chocolate chips are tiny party animals that will keep the cookies partying all the way to the oven. Mix in the sassy chocolates!
6. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they look like this: