I’m a cookie monster. I can’t help myself. I’ve had cookies on the brain for the last 6 months. I always want a cookie. Hence, why this cookie came to be. I wanted a peanut butter cookie and an oatmeal cookie in one then I decided to make one. Here is my recipe of this delicious cookie:
1/2 c of all-purpose flour
1 c of creamy peanut butter
2 large eggs
2 tbs of milk
1/2 C of instant oatmeal
1 c of milk chocolate chips
1/2 a c of chopped peanuts
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 c of sugar
1. You are a cookie monster. You have gone to long without cookies. What? Has it been more than a day? How could you let this happen?! It is time to preheat the oven, you know what you must do to correct your most painful mistake. You must turn the dial to 350 degrees. Do not hesitate. You’ve hesitated long enough.
2. In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the peanut butter and oatmeal then mix. To this mixture you are going to add the flour, baking soda, and milk. You will once again mix until the concoction forms a cookie dough.
3. The cookie dough should be looking a bit dry now, so go on and add the eggs. These brave little warriors make sure the cookie dough remains together throughout the baking process. This journey is not a easy for that dough. If it were not for the eggs, this dough would simply fall apart. Before cracking each egg, let it know how much you value its work. This simple gesture will, without a doubt, boost the eggs confidence and allow the cookies to remain in shape.
4. As the cookie dough takes shape, chop your peanuts if they did not come pre-chopped. Mine did not, but it was no big deal, I was able to munch on some delicious peanuts while chopping. Add the chopped peanuts and milk chocolate chips to the bowl and fold it in. Do not use the mixer. Use your hands, you must be gentle during this part.
5. In a lined cookie sheet, bake your cookies for 7-8 minutes.
0 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies”
So simple! I need to get back into the habit!
LOVE all the ingredients that you used on this recipe Mely! Thanks!
They look divine!
Good stuff . thanks for sharing the recipe
Man, I think I gained another butt just looking at those cookies…gotta try ’em!
Oh no! Not another butt, well then again, two butts is better than none. 🙂
Oo, those won’t last long in my cookie jar! Thanks for sharing.
And for a chocolate craving, may I also recommend the Oreo Truffles? :
Minimal ingredients, and satisfying results.