I’ve never understood monthly loves because when I love something, I love it forever. It can never leave me. If it breaks or dies, I suffer the loss of my loved item. Here’s what I’ve been absolutely loving for a while. It was hard to pick just a few. I’m thinking of making this a frequent blog post. Some of these are insta-loves while others I’ve been using and loving for months.
1. If you haven’t watched Parks and Recreation where have you been? Really. This shirt was a gift from an awesome friend who apparently knew exactly what I needed. You can also “Fall into the pit” and shine like “5000 Candles in the Wind” with this fantastic t-shirt sold by Red Bubble.
2. The plaid infinity scarf and two fabulous silver and gold bow cuffs are from Forgotten Cotton. I bought the cuffs back in December and have been wearing them non-stop. They go with everything! They’re also comfortable, non-itchy, durable, and handmade here in the U.S.A.
3. That fantastic awesomesauce clutch is from Kipling but was also a gift. I’m not sure where you can get this exact one. I’ve searched on the Internet and couldn’t find it. However, I can attest that Kipling bags are durable, gorgeous, and fashionable. I have a few that I’ve owned for years. This one’s my first clutch/handbag and it’s just as good as the rest.
4. Okay… I love Adventure Time. I love cartoons. I always will. Adventure Time Card Wars is so much fun! It’s like Magic the Gathering but cute. If you love Adventure Time you’ll love this card game.
5. The ice cream button earrings were made by me with my hands. *Cannot be purchased in stores*
4. MAC’s New York Apple is a stunning shade of red. I think possibly a berry red yet it’s kind of sheer? It spruces up any outfit without looking too intense. Here’s a swatch:
5. Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics liquid black eyeliner, Profusion blush, and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara are the drugstore cosmetics I’ve been adoring and wanting to marry. I don’t have swatches of these but they’re coming soon! I’ll be reviewing them in more detail later on. I will say that Jesse’s Girl liquid eyeliner is INCREDIBLE. I mean, I wear eyeliner every time I do my makeup so I’ve used a lot of them. This one is by far one of my favorites. It’s pointed felted tip is perfection. It’s actually pointed not rounded or very big. Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara is a steal. It provides volume and length that can rival any high-end mascara. That profusion blush set was a gift from my mother. She bought this particular blush set in Puerto Rico and I couldn’t find it online. Nevertheless. Profusion cosmetics are incredibly inexpensive, long lasting, and pigmented.
6. Dragon Age Inquisition and The Grand Budapest Hotel are my two media favorites. Dragon Age Inquisition has got to be one of the best games I have played this year. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. As soon as I finished, I mourned the loss of my digital friends. If you were on the fence about purchasing this game, get out of that fence right this instant and go buy it. RIGHT NOW! The Grand Budapest hotel is beautiful. I love Wes Anderson films. His aesthetics are always beautiful and his plots interesting yet imaginative. The same purchasing rules apply to this one. Go buy it! Rent it! Show it to your friends!
Now that you know about some of my favorite bits, what are yours? I’d love to know. Maybe you can add a link to your blog or leave it in the comments? I’m always open to trying new things and looooove hearing about new products.
15 thoughts on “Things I have been loving and will continue to love”
I can’t believe it! I had a choice between Dragon Age and Far Cry 4 and I chose Far Cry at the last second. Now I’m totally regretting my decision. I just can’t get into Far Cry and now I want Dragon Age so bad! Maybe I should just give up and go get it. Thanks for the recommend!
It was on sale I think until tomorrow on PSN. If you have a PS4 it’s only 30 bucks!
Unfortunately, I have Xbox One, but you can be assured I will be getting it soon.
That mouse rat t shirt is so awesome I need one!
It’s really comfy too. You’d look fabulous in it!
Ummm so we might have to be best friends because I love all of the things you just loved. I just hit the 100 hours mark on Dragon Age yesterday! I’m on my second play-through. Just as amazing as the first time, even got goosebumps again at the best part! (You know which part I mean. The turning point… ugh so good!) I’m also on the hunt for the perfect red, and as much as I’ve been eyeing Agent Carter’s red (Besamé Red Velvet), this one might be a better fit for me because it’s a little more subtle.
Girl, omg. I think we just became instant besties… Bésame Red Velvet is gorgeous btw, I have it. They also sell Bésame Red which is a more classic red and less dark. But New York Apple is stunning, the great thing about MAC is that you can go to any store and swatch them! Now, can we please talk about Dragon Age Inquisition’s ending… I literally said how dare you? To my television screen. I need answers. We need answers. I, the Herald of Andraste will not stand for this.
SERIOUSLY. Seriously. UGH. I definitely scoured the internet for answers after that one! Can we have the next one now please? Although I’m super super pumped for the new Mass Effect. I just love games with crazy immersive storylines and companions!
Yeeeees! I’m pumped for Story of Seasons but I’m a HUGE Harvest Moon and Rune Factory fan. I have Mass Effect, all three too, but I haven’t played them. I’m so bad at shooters. My friends keep telling me I can play a melee class of some sort but I just never got to it. I think the time may be now to start playing those.
You definitely should! The first one is a little clunky just because of it’s age, but it is marvelous! And like Dragon Age the chars come back and your friends are consistent and I don’t know what my life would be with Garrus. Haha. There’s a ‘story mode’ like DA too, so whether you’re bad at shooters or not it’s easy and fun and about the story. The rest of the people reading your blog probably think we are ridiculous now!
They’d be right about me, at least. I am entirely ridiculous! I’ll give the games a whirl because your passion has inspired me.
DO IT!!! You will not regret it 🙂
OH! And make sure to save lots because your actions (like which of your buddies you send on missions) have consequences!
O.O I don’t think I’m prepared to handle that. I can hardly handle the consequences to my actions now.
Haha, I felt the same. It’ll be okay. Just save whenever they’re like ‘are you sure you’re ready???’ and you’ll be fine. Plus if you don’t make it out with everyone, that just means you get to play it again. And definitely play lady Shepherd, Jennifer Hale is an amazing voice actor!