Teresa from Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award and how convenient! Since I absolutely love sweets! Thank you, Teresa. Your nomination made my day! The Super Sweet Blogging Award requires that I answer some questions, among other things. So here I go!
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or Cake? Oh, this is horrible. How could I possible choose?! Hmm… Cake. Chocolate chip cake to be specific.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? It really depends on the dessert! But I cannot live without chocolate.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? My all time favorite dessert is chocolate chip cake!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Ummm… All of the time!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? It would most definitely have to be muffin.
Now to nominate (13) “A Baker’s Dozen” and in no particular order
1. The Kat and the Falling Leaves
6. Putney Farm
10. Freugal Feeding
0 thoughts on “Super Sweet Blogging Award”
Congrats on the nomination! =D
Congrats!! Happy New Year…
Congrats and Happy New Year!! 🙂
Reblogged this on 2bakeanddecorate.
That is very fascinating, You’re an overly professional blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of more of your excellent
post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks