Pillsbury and Neslte Toll House, I am calling you out! These cookies put yours to shame. SHAME! Seriously. Not you, Jello Instant Pudding, if not for your delicious awesomeness, my cookies would’ve been only alright. These out-of-this-world cookies are just what anyone has ever needed. I mean everyone. Not only are they jam-packed with chocolate, they have a hint of vanilla, and it’s just… They’re dangerous to have around if you’re watching your weight. You have been forewarned!
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1/8 tsp of salt
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1 tsp baking soda
3.5 jello vanilla package
3 tbs of cocoa powder
1 C of all purpose flour
2 tbs of milk
1/4 c of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Preheat your friend, the oven, to 350 degrees. You’re in speaking terms, let’s just say, she didn’t like that you used the toaster oven, instead of her.
2. In a large bowl or mixer, I encourage you to use what you want. Cream your butter, salt sugars, and cocoa powder together. Mix until it the concoction turns a beautiful brown color; reminiscent to the chocolate waterfalls from your recurring chocolate dreams.
3. Once brown and delectable, add the flour, baking powder, Jello, and milk. The mixture will be a little dry and very thick, try adding half of the dry ingredients first with one tablespoon of milk and the egg. Mix then repeat, minus the egg.
4. It is about time you add those chocolate morsels, do it. You will not regret it, I promise. Now, it’s time for the most important step, I cannot stress this enough. With a determined look, stare-down the mixture, approach it with your clean index finger (or spoon) and scoop. Now, ever so lovingly, take that spoon filled with chocolate-filled bliss and shove it in your mouth.
5. Take a battle-worn cookie sheet, one that exudes the horrors of battle, grease it with unsalted butter, and line it with parchment paper. This cookie sheet, having seen the unmentionable destruction that comes from war, will remain ever-so loyal to the cookies as they bake. This cookie sheet’s experiences is required, considering these cookies are very young and alluring.
6. Bake the cookies anywhere from 8-12 minutes. It all depends how big you want them. Go nuts!