This cookie is the epitome of fanciness with its elegant white chocolate morsels, lustrous coconut, and boisterous almonds. One bite will have your pinky raising itself on its own, whilst your stomach gracefully sways in enjoyment. You will not regret treating yourself to this decadent treat!
1/2 c of sugar
1/2 c of brown sugar
1 large egg
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 tsp of almond extract
1/3 C of chopped almonds
1 C of coconut flakes
1/2 C of white chocolate chips
1 1/2 C of all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
2 fl oz of milk
1. The war is far from over. You have just returned home after four years of valiant yet life-draining service. Your eyes had once glowed bright with an eager appreciation for your country’s moral ground. However, that glow has been replaced by the fire of a preheated 350 degree oven. You are ready for what lies ahead.
2. Soldier, cookies are no laughing matter! In a medium sized bowl, add the butter, sugars, and almond extract. You will cream these ingredients together until they become a well-oiled fighting machine!
3. You will proceed by adding the flour, baking powder, milk, and egg to this concoction. Once you are done mixing these ingredients together, things will take a turn for the sticky. Do not panic! Your training will not fail you now.
4. This sticky mess of a batter is a mockery of all you have trained for. Add the coconut, chopped almonds, and white chocolate chips to this mess. Mix and mix carefully, you do not want any of the ingredients splashing around. This unit must remain within its confines!
5. Place the now well-behaved dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Allow your product to cool down after all of those orders. As soon as the cookie dough is cooled, it will be ready to bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet from 9-12 minutes.