These delicious chocolate peanut buttery mounds! They are little pillows of happiness. You need to have more than just one. They’re impossible to resist! These were inspired by my desperate need of something both incredibly chocolaty and peanut butter filled.
1 1/2 C of all-purpose flour
1/2 C of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 oz of milk
1 1/2 tbs of peanut butter
1 stick of butter
1/3 C dark cocoa powder
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 C of Mini Reese’s Pieces
1. Prepare thine oven! Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Before beginning with this recipe, I suggest you invoke your innate desire to devour chocolate. This desire will guide you in the creation of this recipe. It will, in fact, make these cookies more delicious and even more passionate than you ever believed possible.
3. Approach your bowl with your passion in-hand, gaze upon its sphere-like shape, and seductively say “You will assist me in making this dough. Together, we will produce the most delicious chocolate mounds”. This will undoubtedly provide the bowl with the confidence needed to accept the butter, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Mix together until this mixture is fluffy and smooth.
4. To the smooth mixture add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, and milk. Do not throw them all in, add one egg at a time with the flour (and baking soda/powder) and mix, then add the milk. You do not want to anger the dough. Do not just throw the ingredients together and expect it to be perfect. This dough needs nurturing.
5. To the finished dough, add the peanut butter bits and mix or really just fold. You don’t want to break them.
6. In a lined baking sheet, bake the cookies from 8-10 minutes. The room will begin to smell of chocolaty goodness. You will be tempted to take these cookies out before they are done. You must be strong! Do not take these cookies out before their time.